Monday 16 November 2020

Spelling

 Last year me and my class did an experiment which went really wrong. 

I have to do athletics for school and it was really boring. 


There is a special someone that you need to meet because they will be living with us now  

I use scissors to cut paper for art because i was told to. 

I thought that i was all right but turn out that i wasn’t.

My friend went through the wall and landed on the other side of the house.

Remember to say hello to people when they say hello to you. 

Instead i have to go and fight a kid because he was making fun of my family.

You look really similar to someone that i know but who?.


Keep a two meter distance for COVID-19 so that we don’t get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, helpful, thoughtful comment.