Tuesday 5 February 2019

Romero Britto

this is what we have been learning

  • represent yourself by writing ‘A Brand’ description of yourself
  • Investigate pen use
  • Explore the shape and form of the head draw and colour a self  

and here is a paragraph about Romero Britto

He is the words beast artiest and his personality is good and his colour choice is good and I hope I could meet him sometime when I am older and he is good with his black line’s and the colours are good and he is going to have lots of money and he is going to have a good life with his wife and kids and his style is good and I hope that he will be a good person when i’m older so he is the best artiest in the whole word.

and this is what we did we went and made a self portage here is my self portage

here is a link to my brand sheet and please don't wright on it! click on me

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ki ora jai

      my name is sefopalu I am a saint Pius school student I am a year 7,

      I like the way you are talking about that person" but you always say good you know there is a lot of other good words.

      Love the photo

      Awesome work
      Sefopalu

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jai,
    My name is Timu, I am year 8 student attending St Pius X catholic school.
    I like the photo u draw about your self, keep up the good work.
    Fa'afetai Lava

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, helpful, thoughtful comment.