Friday 16 March 2018

omlette

Hi my name is Jai today we made some omelette and if you what to make some here is the
reciepe so if you need it and here is so let read it ok and you can make them at home
and you can make this at your place and make sure
if you want you can put in some mushroom
and onion and some ham to then you put it into a pan and you let it frid up then you have
stuff in your omelette and be proud like this :) ok.

What You'll Need
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon water
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon ​freshly ground black pepper
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheese- onion, ham mushroom (all optional)
  • cooking spray (or butter)
1.     Beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper until light and fluffy.
2.     Precook onion, mushroom ham etc. - in the pan with a little oil
3.     Heat the pan with a little butter in
4. When pan is hot (but not smoking), pour the egg mixture in.
5. As the omelette starts to set, lift an edge of the omelette with a clean spatula and tilt the pan so t
hat the runny, unset portion of the omelette can run
underneath and start to set. Repeat on the opposite side. If adding vegetables or meats, do so now.
6. When the omelette is just about completely set, sprinkle the cheese over half of the omelette.
Then fold the other half of the omelette
over the cheese half.
7.     Or you can leave it unfolded and put grated cheese on it and grill it.

So here is a photos of me and the omelette and I had
a lot of fun making it so here is some photos you can see me
with my omelette and you can take this information
from me and it was so so so so good that I will probably make
it again for my mum or my dad so they can see what I did and it was
cool making it so i hope you can do i
t at your place and
if
you do tell yourself and smile all day that you did that.






 

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, helpful, thoughtful comment.